 General / 32588
32587  |  32589
Subject:
LPLP, was RE: Help wanted from the programmers among the LUGNET group
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 20 Aug 2001 17:56:48 GMT

Gary

Great work so far, saves me, and others I am sure, a LOT of time!

Some suggestions, if you do not mind.

1. If it is not in this release, can we add color support? (I did not
see it if it is there)

2. When going to print;
a. Do a print pre-view first
b. Then go to the design page for tweaking
c. Do a final pre-view, as it will look with Pic and text.

3. When doing the printing pre-view, can you add a "back" button so we
can make changes to the formatting?

4. Can we have it open the last Parts.lst opened by default?

5. Since the format defaults to the 5160 dimensions, could you add a
save format for the different labels? (i.e. placement, font size, etc.)

6. Now a biggie, you would need permission from Dan & Jen Boger for
this, but...
a. Could you incorporate Peerons pictures (non-Dat file pieces) into the
program?
b. Even better yet, incorporate Peerons Current parts list?  Go here
http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts
c. All of Peerons pics are full sized and thumb nailed.

Thanx again for another great LEGO community asset.  I was trying to do
the same thing with Access and not getting satisfactory results.  Your
solution is much better, easier and more customizable than anything I
could ever come up with!

Thanx,

Mark Millère
LUGnet # 525
Visit Milissa's LEGO store, Millère's Spares
<http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?i=MMillere>