 Star Wars / 9588
Re: Didn't Lego state is was to be an "Imperial Year?"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 31 Oct 2000 04:16:33 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Eric Joslin writes:
I don't think LEGO ever said that, no.
eric

Actually, Lego did say that in an interview over at FBTB (for the link go to
http://news.lugnet.com/starwars).  And I think this is an imperial year.
There are no rebel sets (besides the escape pod which isn't from Episode 1
by the way).  So the year couldn't get any more Imperial.  You need to
remember that they have to save some of their license for the next year.
(That's probably why we haven't seen an AT-AT or a Jawa Sandcrawler or more
UCS sets.)

-Nick