 Star Wars / 9606
Re: Didn't Lego state is was to be an "Imperial Year?"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 31 Oct 2000 21:23:31 GMT

Rick Hallman wrote:

In lugnet.starwars, Jason Fabisch writes:
So I look at the new sets and I see two Imperial craft, 3 if you count the
AT-ST, which doesn't even come with an Imperial Officer or Pilot.

That stinks. We need a ... minifig scale ATAT. with 2 pilots, 10 ST, and an
officer (Veers).

So that leads us with 2 ships, the TIE and the Shuttle.  A little weak if you >ask me.

Very weak.

Maybe later in the year they will announce a few more sets, one can only >hope. :(

Dear Lego....Get the clue. We don't want watto! We want..err..Stormtroopers!!

Actually, I want Watto, just in a lower cost set. >:o

--
Andrew, Agent 0007