 Star Wars / 9597
Re: Didn't Lego state is was to be an "Imperial Year?"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 31 Oct 2000 17:03:16 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Thomas Weigle writes:

If they follow this schedule, we should be able to expect bigger stuff
towards mid 2001... Again, hopefully including some UCS stuff.

I'm convinced that we're going to see a UCS A-Wing, maybe even next.  Compact
design.  Maybe 700 pieces.  Can be done in red and white, so cheap to produce
with existing stock.  Not many new molds necessary; maybe just a canopy.

James