 Star Wars / 6422
6421  |  6423
Subject:
What can we expect?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 8 Mar 2000 01:44:29 GMT

I have been seriously thinking about this; how many more classic vehicles can
be made?  Looking at the rebel vehicles, it appears that they have all been
done.  The only remaining vehicles are too big to make a mini-fig size
vehicle, and not charge $200.  Perhaps that is why Lego talks about making
imperial ships next go around.

Here is my unofficial list, please add to it as needed.

Rebel ships:
1. X-wing (done)
2. Millennium Falcon (coming soon)
3. Y-wing (done)
4. A-wing (done)
5. B-wing (done)
6. Land speeder (done)
7. Snow speeder (done)
8. Blockade runner, troop transport, mon calmari ship (all too big for lego)

Imperial ships:
1. Tie fighter (why not yet?)
2. Darth vader's tie (done)
3. Tie bomber (soon I hope)
4. Tie interceptor (soon I hope)
5. slave 1 (done)
6. speeder bikes (done)
7. desert skiff (done)
8. AT-AT (maybe, although if it is to scale it will be huge)
9. AT-ST (soon I hope)
10. shuttle craft (soon I hope)
11. super/standard star destroyer, death star (again too big for a lego set)

Just my opinion, please respond and let me know what you think.  If this
license is going to run for seven more years, what else will we see from the
classic line?

Scott