 Star Wars / 6437
Re: What can we expect?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 9 Mar 2000 02:17:45 GMT

I would hope to see some playsets being issued soon.  One idea, would be to
cast the "river & mountains" baseplate in tan, and have it serve as the scene
where Luke is attacked by sandpeople and rescued by Obi-Wan.  The set is
basically already done - throw in the landspeeder, R2, 3PO, Luke, a new
'hooded' Obi-Wan, a couple sandpeople, and some tan and brown bricks & burps,
along with that canyon-like baseplate, and there you go!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!  No crappy raised baseplate or burps.  [to TLG] give me bricks
or give me a new hobby. (read: lose the sale)

-Lord Insanity