 Star Wars / 6434
Re: What can we expect?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 8 Mar 2000 22:35:51 GMT

Knowing Lego, the Cloud Car will probably be a combination of red and orange
parts. I'd rather it be red than orange, though, because the lego orange is
kinda bright. But even if they make 'em orange, they'd still be cool.

-John

In lugnet.starwars, Scott P. Costello writes:
I really like the idea of a cloud car and a sandcrawler, however; what color
would the cloud car be?  Is Lego orange accurate enough, it looks too bright
to me.

Secondly I don't think that Lego has the license to produce stuff from the
expanded Star Wars universe (ie. Video games, novels, and comic books) so I
would be suprised to see the headhunter.  If they did aquire this license here
are a few minifigs I would like to see:

1. Grand Admiral Thrawn
2. Mara Jade
3. Kyle Katarn
4. Dash Rendar
5. Corrin Horn
6. Wedge Antilles (I know he was in the movies too)

In lugnet.starwars, Bryan Hodges writes:
I think we'll also see:

Lars Family speeder
Cloud City Car
Jawa Sandcrawler
Swoop Bike (tried to do one of these myself but it didn't come out right)

plus TLG would be smart to release a Z95 Headhunter... basically the same
pieces as the X-Wing (minus a few... :)

I hope we get some more Episode 1 stuff as well... I'd love to have the • chrome
pieces from the Queens ship... :)

I think we'll see the following playsets:

1) Jabba's Palace
2) Rancor Pit (maybe w/Jabba's Palace)
3) Emporer's Throne Room
4) Hoth Base