 Star Wars / 6423
Re: What can we expect?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 8 Mar 2000 01:50:03 GMT

Scott (Always neat to respond to people named Scott! :) )

Scott Costello wrote:

Imperial ships:
1. Tie fighter (why not yet?)
2. Darth vader's tie (done)
3. Tie bomber (soon I hope)
4. Tie interceptor (soon I hope)
5. slave 1 (done)
6. speeder bikes (done)
7. desert skiff (done)
8. AT-AT (maybe, although if it is to scale it will be huge)
9. AT-ST (soon I hope)
10. shuttle craft (soon I hope)
11. super/standard star destroyer, death star (again too big for a lego set)

Any and all! :)

Just my opinion, please respond and let me know what you think.  If this
license is going to run for seven more years, what else will we see from the
classic line?

They could make a ton of money by doing buildings, set ups, hangers,
etc. I would love to see a 100.00-150.00 set of the hanger bay of the
Death Star or the Hoth Rebel Base. I would like the parts to do it, I
have them now, just not in gray.

Scott S.
Scott E. Sanburn-> ssanburn@cleanweb.net
Systems Administrator-Affiliated Engineers -> http://www.aeieng.com