 Star Wars / 6430
Re: What can we expect?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 8 Mar 2000 15:49:10 GMT

It appears that Lego is spreading it all out as much as possible so that they
will have new material by the time the next movie opens.  They will continue
to release a few Ep. 1,4,5,6 this year and next year.  Then, in 2002, the
secret sets will start to be made just in time for release 1 month before the
movie comes out, just like they did on May 1999.   So we will have this year
and next years models before they run out of ideas and the new movie brings
new material in 2002.

Jason F.