 Star Wars / 6426
Re: What can we expect?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 8 Mar 2000 02:25:46 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Scott P. Costello writes:
Just my opinion, please respond and let me know what you think.  If this
license is going to run for seven more years, what else will we see from the
classic line?

Scott

Unlike other line-ups, LEGO will not discontinue SW sets after two years. In
fact, don't be surprised if 7141 X-Wing or another set is still in the line-up
until the contract is up. However, who says it only has to be vehicles?