 Star Wars / 6427
Re: What can we expect?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 8 Mar 2000 04:02:04 GMT

I think we'll also see:

Lars Family speeder
Cloud City Car
Jawa Sandcrawler
Swoop Bike (tried to do one of these myself but it didn't come out right)

plus TLG would be smart to release a Z95 Headhunter... basically the same
pieces as the X-Wing (minus a few... :)

I hope we get some more Episode 1 stuff as well... I'd love to have the chrome
pieces from the Queens ship... :)

I think we'll see the following playsets:

1) Jabba's Palace
2) Rancor Pit (maybe w/Jabba's Palace)
3) Emporer's Throne Room
4) Hoth Base
5) Death Star Prison Escape
6) something on Endor (Ewok Village?)
7) Jedi Duel (TPM)

I would LOVE a UCS A-Wing, B-Wing, Tie Fighter, Darth Vader's Tie, Tie Bomber,
Imperial Shuttle, Speeder Bike, R2-D2, AT-ST, Millenium Falcon, etc, etc...

I'd also like to see some model team stuff, maybe a Star Destroyer, or a
Blockade Runner, or an AT-AT... and some more technic droids, C-3PO, 2-1B,
GONK, R5-D4, Imperial Probe Droid, Imperial Interrogation Droid, etc...

We also need to keep in mind that Episode 2 + 3 are coming out within the next
7 years, and there will definately be plenty of new ships + scenes to keep TLG
busy...

Bryan

In lugnet.starwars, Scott P. Costello writes:
Rebel ships:
1. X-wing (done)
2. Millennium Falcon (coming soon)
3. Y-wing (done)
4. A-wing (done)
5. B-wing (done)
6. Land speeder (done)
7. Snow speeder (done)
8. Blockade runner, troop transport, mon calmari ship (all too big for lego)

Imperial ships:
1. Tie fighter (why not yet?)
2. Darth vader's tie (done)
3. Tie bomber (soon I hope)
4. Tie interceptor (soon I hope)
5. slave 1 (done)
6. speeder bikes (done)
7. desert skiff (done)
8. AT-AT (maybe, although if it is to scale it will be huge)
9. AT-ST (soon I hope)
10. shuttle craft (soon I hope)
11. super/standard star destroyer, death star (again too big for a lego set)