 Star Wars / 6425
Re: What can we expect?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 8 Mar 2000 02:13:35 GMT

Scott Costello wrote:

Here is my unofficial list, please add to it as needed.

Rebel ships:
1. X-wing (done)
2. Millennium Falcon (coming soon)
3. Y-wing (done)
4. A-wing (done)
5. B-wing (done)
6. Land speeder (done)
7. Snow speeder (done)
8. Blockade runner, troop transport, mon calmari ship (all too big for lego)

Imperial ships:
1. Tie fighter (why not yet?)
2. Darth vader's tie (done)
3. Tie bomber (soon I hope)
4. Tie interceptor (soon I hope)
5. slave 1 (done)
6. speeder bikes (done)
7. desert skiff (done)
8. AT-AT (maybe, although if it is to scale it will be huge)
9. AT-ST (soon I hope)
10. shuttle craft (soon I hope)
11. super/standard star destroyer, death star (again too big for a lego set)

That is an intersting question.  Perhaps we will see Jabba's sail barge?  That
would be pretty big, but not so big it couldn't be made.  A Sandcrawler might be
made as well.  As was suggested, some playsets may also be made.  Perhaps the
base on Endor where the shields for the second DS were kept?  Also some little
things like the Sandtroopers with the Dewbacks and maybe some Tuskan Raiders?  We
might see some of the "unofficial" stuff as well, like the Stormtrooper transport
that came out with the original Kenner figures or whatever those things that
Luke, Biggs, and their friends from Tatooine raced.

Toki