 Star Wars / 6424
Re: What can we expect?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 8 Mar 2000 01:59:55 GMT

Scott Costello wrote:

1. Tie fighter (why not yet?)
Good question, but I expect it next model year.  :)

3. Tie bomber (soon I hope)
That would be really cool!

4. Tie interceptor (soon I hope)
See above.  :)

10. shuttle craft (soon I hope)
I hope so.  Be interesting to see how it would be done by LEGO.

How about all 3 ties in one set?  Nah, I don't like that idea, too hard
to get multiple T/Fs.  :)  Think of all the TIE Pilots that year,
though.  I'd like to see some "unofficial" stuff, like Stormtrooper
transports.  But probablly won't get those.
jmbrown@mines.edu
http://www.pcisys.net/~jmbrown/