 Star Wars / 2386
Re: Making new (Star Wars) parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Fri, 21 May 1999 13:37:33 GMT

[Forwarding to lugnet.cad.dev]

On Fri, 21 May 1999 07:56:50 GMT, Jaco van der Molen <jmolen@globalxs.nl>
wrote:

[some snippage]

Now that I have all classic sets and these 4 new ones, I can join the
quest to LDraw all those hefty new parts. Has anyone made / is anyone
making new parts? It would surely be nice to model them. Idea: I think
it would be handy to model the notched hinges in advance so we can use
them on all bricks and plates that use them. This way it should be
fairly easy to model these parts. I saw in the partstracker John
VanZwieten is allready working on these.

--
Greetingz...

Sjaacko