 Star Wars / 2384
2383  |  2385
Subject:
Making new (Star Wars) parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 21 May 1999 07:56:50 GMT

Hi all!

Yesterday I got 4 ep I sets from my aunt in America (California). I got
the Lightsaber Duel, Droid Starfighter, Naboo Swamp and Anakins Pod
Racer. I must say I am very happy with them. Heck, I must be one of few
Dutchman to have these sets allready!
Reviewing the sets:
- Disappoiting that Darth Maul in the Lightsaber duel does not have
double blades for his lightsabre
- Very good part selection
- I like Jar Jar!
- The Pod Racer is awsom.

Now that I have all classic sets and these 4 new ones, I can join the
quest to LDraw all those hefty new parts. Has anyone made / is anyone
making new parts? It would surely be nice to model them. Idea: I think
it would be handy to model the notched hinges in advance so we can use
them on all bricks and plates that use them. This way it should be
fairly easy to model these parts. I saw in the partstracker John
VanZwieten is allready working on these.

--
Greetingz...

Sjaacko