 Star Wars / 2478
Re: Making new (Star Wars) parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 25 May 1999 08:05:04 GMT

Does the Sith Infiltrator contain 2 blades then?

"Tom Stangl, VFAQman" wrote:

Jaco van der Molen wrote:

Hi all!

Yesterday I got 4 ep I sets from my aunt in America (California). I got
the Lightsaber Duel, Droid Starfighter, Naboo Swamp and Anakins Pod
Racer. I must say I am very happy with them. Heck, I must be one of few
Dutchman to have these sets allready!
Reviewing the sets:
- Disappoiting that Darth Maul in the Lightsaber duel does not have
double blades for his lightsabre

OK, let's put this to rest right now, for those that HAVEN'T seen the
movie.  The reason there is no second blade is that Maul didn't USE the
second blade during the first duel.

--
Greetingz...

Sjaacko