 Star Wars / 2488
Re: Making new (Star Wars) parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 25 May 1999 16:06:05 GMT

On Sat, 22 May 1999 00:35:25 GMT, "Tom Stangl, VFAQman" <talonts@vfaq.com>
wrote:

OK, let's put this to rest right now, for those that HAVEN'T seen the
movie.  The reason there is no second blade is that Maul didn't USE the
second blade during the first duel.

You know, it's funny.  I guess I wasn't using my brain right (even after
looking at the set), but I had thought the "Lightsaber Duel" set was for
*the* lightsaber duel on Naboo, not the minor run-in on Tattoine.  It took
me awhile to realize my error.  Even after appreciating the vaporator.

I couldn't figure out why Darth Maul's scooter was included in the set.  I
was really disappointed there was no Obi-wan mini-fig.

OK, so I'm slow. That's nothing new.

Steve