 Star Wars / 2401
Re: Making new (Star Wars) parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Sat, 22 May 1999 13:20:39 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Jonathan Wilson writes:
hey john, have you got the other hinge in a releasable state? can you post it
to cad.dat?

I got 90% through it last night.  The area at the front where the "female"
hinge slips in is quite complex, so it may take me a little while.  The parts
definitely look cool when put together.

also do not forget to send toe 1 x 4 tile with 5 red and 4 white stripes to
tery for the SW mini update.

Maybe I can get this one in shape today.  I'm not sure my guesses last
December where quite accurate.

-John Van