 Star Wars / 2396
Re: Making new (Star Wars) parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sat, 22 May 1999 00:35:25 GMT

Jaco van der Molen wrote:

Hi all!

Yesterday I got 4 ep I sets from my aunt in America (California). I got
the Lightsaber Duel, Droid Starfighter, Naboo Swamp and Anakins Pod
Racer. I must say I am very happy with them. Heck, I must be one of few
Dutchman to have these sets allready!
Reviewing the sets:
- Disappoiting that Darth Maul in the Lightsaber duel does not have
double blades for his lightsabre

OK, let's put this to rest right now, for those that HAVEN'T seen the
movie.  The reason there is no second blade is that Maul didn't USE the
second blade during the first duel.

- The Pod Racer is awsom.

Wait until you see the Pod RACE - the OTHER 2 pods have an amazing
selection of parts.  I truly wish they had made the Pod Race with ANY of
the other pods besides Anakin's, though.  There were so many other to
choose from.

--
Tom Stangl
***http://www.vfaq.com/