 Star Wars / 2385
Re: MASSIVE, BIG Spoiler for Ep One
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 21 May 1999 13:36:07 GMT

On Fri, 21 May 1999 07:31:21 GMT, legoverse@geocities.com (Terry K) wrote:

On Thu, 20 May 1999 12:48:38 GMT, "SCOTT R  DENNETT" <dennett@agate.net> wrote:

*********** REPLY SEPARATOR ***********

On 5/20/99, at 12:49 AM, Lorbaat wrote:

Really, don't read this unless you've seen the movie or are really= • apathetic.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The coolest thing about the Darth Maul minifig?  The ability to recreate= • his
final moments!  :D

What?? Decapitate him or something?? :)
Ryan

Sure you want to know?....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
See the movie.   (evil grin)
I'll just say I was sad to see him go.  A great character, underused.

-- Terry K --

He wasn't underused--just look at how heavily he figures into the EP1
marketing campaign, especially the *image* portion.  His tattoed face is
the icon for EP1.

Steve