 Star Wars / 2546
Re: MASSIVE, BIG Spoiler for Ep One
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 26 May 1999 18:23:45 GMT

Selçuk wrote:

.
See the movie.   (evil grin)
I'll just say I was sad to see him go.  A great character, underused.

-- Terry K --

It feels more "evil" then intended, if you live in a country of which
citizens can see the movie at least 5 months later..:-(

Fortunately, the "illegally copied VCD market" in Turkey is quite
"legal".:-)

Selçuk

Wow! What a speed!..I've just watched the movie, just on 7th day of the release.
It's quite amazing considering that it should be go to the far east (Taiwan?)
from US first, to be copied and distributed in countries like Turkey. All in
just seven days...I'm amazed

Selçuk