 Star Wars / 1615
Re: How will/should they...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 27 Apr 1999 17:50:54 GMT

Josh Spaulding wrote:

I certainly hope that a Lando figure is made, and that brown is used.
The whole "racially neutral" idea of the yellow heads was great back when
everyone just had the classic yellow smileys, but now that we're seeing very
specific faces, I think that concept loses its validity. How about two
"racially non-specific" colors: yellow and brown?

The only problem in my view is that not all heads would match all bodies...

Josh Spaulding
http://members.tripod.com/~josh_spaulding/

I think they should just go back to the classic smileys.
That's the first thing I want to Darth Vader, is put a smiley on him.