 Star Wars / 1623
Re: How will/should they...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 27 Apr 1999 20:26:55 GMT

They could start producing blended ranges of colors, from pale pink to deep
brown, mix them together, and insert them randomly into sets.

Of course, all mini-figs would have to start wearing gloves, and > swimsuits would become a thing of the past.

Steve

I don't think it is necessarily a bad idea, my only concern is this
really a necessary step for TLG to indulge in? Lando is a big part
in the movies, but is he really a sought after character? And to plunge
TLG into a situation that really shouldn't need to do.

The race situation is a delicate step, and I guess from a demographic
standpoint,
are there enough minority children that use Lego products to warrant a
race
specific mini-fig series? How would that work, in themes such as RES-Q
or Ninja's?

We will have to factor in the inability of TLG to even acknowledge
some of their market, a.k.a. AFOL'S. I think it will probably not
produce Lando, because of all the added complexity.

I would like to see some diversity, but I don't think it will be a
reality.

Scott Sanburn