 Star Wars / 12871
Re: Jawa Sandcrawler '02
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 10 Apr 2002 14:14:37 GMT

On Wed, 10 Apr 2002 05:53:28 GMT, "Joel Kuester"
<septenemae@hotmail.com> wrote:

In lugnet.starwars, Tobbe Arnesson writes:
You know, I saw the movie last Sunday for the first time (!) and I
have a pretty fresh memory of the Sandcrawler and though it'd make a
truly interesting LEGO project.

wow! I guess the movie is such a basis of my childhood that it surprises me
that there are people who haven't seen it yet  :)

I'm working on it :)

I was born in '78 and played more with LEGO then watched TV when it
was on there.

I think the magic is lost today or if you're an adult. Still it's
really great movies but I don't think it'll become a part of my life
in the same way as it would've if I saw them as a kid/teen -
especially in a time like they were made in with moon travels etc..

ISS is not the same thing.
/Tobbe

http://www.arnesson.nu/lotek/