 Star Wars / 12870
Re: Comic scans?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 4 Apr 2002 13:16:40 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Adrick Tolliver writes:
Could someone tell me if there are scans on the web somewhere of the SW
comics that appeared in the building instructions and Mania Magazines?

Adrick

Hey Adrick.  I'm sorry I don't know where to point you, but if they arn't on
Brickshelf, good hunting.  I have a hunch that the comics that appear in the
intructions cannot be copied.  Then again, they arn't protecting the design
of the model, and many Star Wars sets are discontinued now anyway.

--Josh