 Star Wars / 12872
Re: Jango Arrives In Canada
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Wed, 10 Apr 2002 16:13:19 GMT

Spotted the 8012 Super Batter Droid in a northern Toronto TRU.
The price scanner even scanned it!!! $50 CDN, which I guess
is pretty close to the 35 USD price.  No other Episode II sets though.
I guess Walmart aren't the only ones that did an oops....

John

In lugnet.starwars, Calum Tsang writes:
In lugnet.starwars, Kim Kates writes:
In lugnet.starwars, Adam Murtha writes:
Tonight in Calgary, Alberta I found Jango Fett's Slave I and the Technic
Jango Fett in Walmart.

Have any of these sets reached Ontario yet?

Yup.  We saw them at the Walmart in Etobicoke on Friday night.  $69.99 IIRC
for the Jango Fett Slave 1 and $39.99 for the Jango Fett Technic model I
think.  Also a number of other new Star Wars sets.

Calum