 Star Wars / 12874
Re: Jawa Sandcrawler '02
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 10 Apr 2002 21:28:01 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Joel Kuester writes:
In lugnet.starwars, Tobbe Arnesson writes:
You know, I saw the movie last Sunday for the first time (!) and I
have a pretty fresh memory of the Sandcrawler and though it'd make a
truly interesting LEGO project.

wow! I guess the movie is such a basis of my childhood that it surprises me
that there are people who haven't seen it yet  :)

It's a _very_ nice job you've done there! Amazing even!

thanks!

Joel K
I've never watched it!  (and I'm twelve)  I've read both the DK Star Wars
reference books, and know a bit about the craft, but never watched the movie!

Anyway, great sandcrawler.  Great detail, right down to the auxillary hatch
on the main door.  Awsome!

John Kruer