 Star Wars / 12868
Re: Jawa Sandcrawler '02
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 10 Apr 2002 09:46:44 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Lindsay Frederick Braun writes:

  Wow.  Wow.  Wow.  That's incredible.  Your first Sandcrawler was
  excellent, but this one...this one even far exceeds the TLC proto-
  type we saw wayyy back in 1999--you know, the one that was made
  with an unlimited brick supply.  I'd much rather have yours!

thanks  :)

I was disappointed that they didn't double the treads on each 'foot', its a
pretty basic detail to miss...

  Absolutely magnificent.  I'm not sure what else I can say that
  hasn't been said--I love the droids, the Jawas are excellent,
  and the color balance is spot on.  Kudos!

thanks again!  Its nice to go out with a bang  :D

cheers!
Joel K