 Star Wars / 11119
11118  |  11120
Subject:
New Carrier - Starship Gibraltar
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sun, 25 Mar 2001 03:12:12 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Hello, everyone! I just posted a few pictures of my new space carrier, still
under construction.

As you can see, the only finished interiors are the bridge, galley, and
torpedo room. More pictures will come as I continue to finish this monster.
Please tell me what you think of it so far!

Dan

P.S. Special thanks to Brad Hamilton for taking these pics on his excellent
new digital camera! :)