 Space / 8010
Re: New Carrier - Starship Gibraltar
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 27 Mar 2001 20:51:58 GMT

Well, with the recent court martial of the Grand Admiral, looks like plans
for his final inspection will be scrapped. However, the Gibraltar HAS a
significant accumulation of fleebnork larvae on the vent grids (certainly
unheard of in spacedock). Must have been when the Nasal Avenger docked for
fuel and donuts--damn that Captain Ahnee. Well, in any event we're looking
for a good fleebnorker--any volunteers?

Dan