 Space / 7931
Re: New Carrier - Starship Gibraltar
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sun, 25 Mar 2001 18:51:39 GMT

In lugnet.space, Mladen Pejic writes:
Wow! Looks awesome Dan! I love the colour scheme (Classic Space), and your
usually detail and weapons, and, well... EVERYTHING!!! ;-)  Excellent job!

Thank you very much! I tried to build a ship that had a mecha appeal to
it--you know, that gritty, hardcore-ship-with-an-attitude look. I'd say it
kind of fits it with Bryce McGlone's "Big Blue," like a support carrier in
the mech fleet.