 Space / 7924
Re: New Carrier - Starship Gibraltar
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 25 Mar 2001 17:23:55 GMT

Daniel Jassim <danieljassim@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:GAqtv7.8zn@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.space, Trevor Pruden writes:

Thanks, dude! Actually, the way Brad filtered it it looks like that new
light blue instead of regular LEGO blue. Kind of interesting.

Dan

In lugnet.space, Brad Hamilton writes:
I think the "powder blue" effect is because we were shooting in sunlight
with a fill-in flash.  We probably should have tried a few without the
flash.

   Boy, did you guys ever miss a beat!  The correct answer was:
   "Dan managed to get a hold of some overstock Maersk Light Blue
   parts from TLC just for this project..." and go from there.

   Sheesh, you'd think it wasn't nearly the end of March.  You
   silly people and your honesty.  You're just *no* fun whatsoever. ;)

   heh

   -Lindsay (who still thinks the coolest gag was re-rendering the
            Gungan Sub in belville pink..."prettygungan.jpg")