 Space / 7946
Re: New Carrier - Starship Gibraltar
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 26 Mar 2001 02:37:31 GMT

In lugnet.space, Kyle D. Jackson writes:
In lugnet.space, Daniel Jassim writes:
Hello, everyone! I just posted a few pictures of my new space carrier, still
under construction.

And "still under construction", he says!  Man!!  It sure would
look sweet on the roof of your car!  :]

Warp speed ahead, Scotty!

Okay, weird question:  would it float?

Yeah, maybe with a mess load of caulk to seal up the hangerbay! Actually,
that would be interesting if it had a submarine mode...hmmm.

Dan