 Space / 7912
Re: New Carrier - Starship Gibraltar
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sun, 25 Mar 2001 06:03:45 GMT

In lugnet.space, Daniel Jassim writes:
Hello, everyone! I just posted a few pictures of my new space carrier, still
under construction.

As you can see, the only finished interiors are the bridge, galley, and
torpedo room. More pictures will come as I continue to finish this monster.
Please tell me what you think of it so far!

Dan

P.S. Special thanks to Brad Hamilton for taking these pics on his excellent
new digital camera! :)

WEE HAW!!!

I love it!  I can see that you're getting on the artic wall kick like me!
Well done, Dan!  What do you think:  Do you prefer the artic walls over bulk
brick for this appication?  The artic walls cut down on the weight, which
lends will for a ship that uses a lot of thin base plate - you get less
bowing.  What do you think?

Love the colors, and I like the way you turned your microfig creation into a
minifig reality.  Well done!

~Trev
Astro Lift Co!