 Space / 7938
Re: New Carrier - Starship Gibraltar
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sun, 25 Mar 2001 20:46:28 GMT

In lugnet.space, Daniel Jassim writes:
Hello, everyone! I just posted a few pictures of my new space carrier, still
under construction.

As you can see, the only finished interiors are the bridge, galley, and
torpedo room. More pictures will come as I continue to finish this monster.
Please tell me what you think of it so far!

Dan

P.S. Special thanks to Brad Hamilton for taking these pics on his excellent
new digital camera! :)

Dan, I was looking at the galley again on your ship - I like the two woks!
(I think they are woks - could be sinks)  Anyways - it looks so much like
the galley and messa hall on the show Star Stumble Voyager.  Very cool...

~Trev
Astro Lift Co.