 Space / 7947
Re: Hyperion is complete
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 26 Mar 2001 02:45:49 GMT

In lugnet.space, Kyle D. Jackson writes:
Cap'n, thar be pets on the Brigde!!  :]

Dude, wow, that was neat!  What's with the secret stash in
the Captain's Ready Room?
Thanks

Well it was gonna be a secret escape hatch, but then i thought that'd be a
cowardly captain to use it.. so i stashed some treasure in there

I found the fish-eye stuff a little diorienting, both for
navigation and for detail viewing.  I think I got space-sick
in the Arboreum, sorry 'bout that  :o

That's ok, good place for it as long as it was all natural :)

There were some clickable things that didn't do anything,
mostly in the Hangar Deck.  There were also some sections
I couldn't figure out how to enter, but that's probably
because they're full of reclinated waste or something  :]
And I couldn't understand one of the nav icons (next to the
"overhead view" icon).

I intended to do some detail pictures for some of those details, but pooped
out before i got around to it.  I cut some of the sections short, because i
couldn't get the camera in a good enough place for it to make sense

Anyhow that was pretty neat, and quite the ship!  How much
does it weigh?

Thanks!... well it transported in sections and i'm afraid to lift it but i'd
guess by rocking it about 100 lbs. or so?

Jeb

KDJ
LUGNETer #203, Windsor, Ontario, Canada