 Space / 8120
Re: Hyperion is complete
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 29 Mar 2001 21:45:36 GMT

In lugnet.space, John D. Forinash writes:
In article <GAq2wA.60w@lugnet.com>, Jason Baker <jebulan@uswest.net> wrote:
Our newest addition to the fleet has been completed.
Please take a look at it's Unclassified Databank.
It's I.E. 5 only (sorry non i.e. browsers (1)).  This is my first try at
(homemade) dynamic html and javascript. (Watch the back button)

After hearing the rave reviews, I gotta ask if you can toss some pictures up
on a browser-non-specific site. Sitting on the wrong end of an SGI Indy, I
don't even have IE5 as an option...

-JDF

Sorry bout that... there are some pictures on brickshelf

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=jebulan