 Space / 8119
8118  |  8120
Subject:
Ghost-Class Special Operations Vessel
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 29 Mar 2001 21:45:31 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

TO  : Fleet Command
FROM: Admiral Hallman
SUBJ: Ghost-Class Special Ops ship
MESG:
Admirals of fleet command, here is the long awaited Ghost-Class Special Ops
vessel. Equipped with a revoultionary ablative hull armor that refracts
almost 90% of visual and non-visable radiation/energy. Tests indicate on the
prototype S.H.R.O.U.D. (Specialized High Refraction Outer Utility Device)
show that the visibility is almost ZERO. The energy refracion when the
S.H.R.O.U.D is activated is almost 5%. The Ghost is capable of carrying 2
fighter squadrons in it's dual hanger bays, located in the rear here...
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=39416 , also the Ghost is
equipped with the newest of the NT engines and has a speed almost equal that
of the Gunblade-Class. We will be dispathing 5 test ships to undergo field
trials...The Banshee, the Ghost, the Ghoul, the Undead, and the Poltergiest.

Please report back to me on the field results...

From the desk of...
Admiral Richard Hallman
Terran Confederation