 Space / 8118
Re: My Stiletto Long Range Interceptor
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 29 Mar 2001 21:08:57 GMT

In lugnet.space, Eddy Madjid writes:
Hi all,

Just uploaded a model I built last week to:

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=emadjid

Sort of a preview before I launch my revamped website @
http://modelfactory.cjb.net

All comments welcomed (including the fact that I gotta take better pictures
which I'm gonna do this weekend)!!

Cheers!
Eddy
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=emadjid

Eddy - that's really nice. The lines are very clean. Like the others, the
forward swept wings are a nice touch and the colors blend well with each other.
I'd bet with four engines it has a good 'punch' :)

Do the landing gear retract? I'm not sure there's room from some of the
pics, just curious. :)

Great stuff!

Joel J