 Space / 8123
Re: Hyperion is complete
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 29 Mar 2001 23:00:19 GMT

In article <GAzB40.2nG@lugnet.com>, Jason Baker <jebulan@uswest.net> wrote:
Sorry bout that... there are some pictures on brickshelf

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=jebulan

Thank you!

This thing is pretty cool. It's large, it's not graceful... the nose of
the thing reminds me something of an Earth Force Omega destroyer (which
is odd, since in that universe Hyperion wasn't one of those and looked
notably different...)

The missile launcher in hyperion046 is a nice touch. :) And I really like
the animated gifs of the various shipboard functions.

The huge pile o' support vessels is great. I think that's something lots
of us forget in our MOCs.

-JDF
--
J.D. Forinash                                     ,-.
foxtrot@cc.gatech.edu                            ( <