 Space / 7903
Re: Hyperion is complete
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 25 Mar 2001 02:44:32 GMT

Wow.  Impressive detail throughout...  Helluva job Jason : )

                                -Xanthra47

"Jason Baker" <jebulan@uswest.net> wrote in message
Our newest addition to the fleet has been completed.

Please take a look at it's Unclassified Databank.

It's I.E. 5 only (sorry non i.e. browsers (1)).  This is my first try at
(homemade) dynamic html and javascript. (Watch the back button)

Please take the tour.  There's at least 28 sections to go through (7 • levels
x 4 sections) and many branches off each.  It's easy to get lost (i wish i
could've done better) but there's always a way out of each room. And have
faith that the elevator is there (even though it's not in the picture).

http://www.users.qwest.net/~jbaker4

I think i tried to overcompensate with the web site, for the lack of of an
interesting shape.  I wanted to go for more of a sleeker look but i think
the small exterior details look "bolted" on.

I had built pages for the exterior pics, the gallery and construction pics
but ran out of room on my isp.  Basically the tour pics take up almost all
my isp's space so the rest of the pics are on brickshelf.  The pics on
brickshelf are rather small as they were intended to fit in a frame.

Anyway i hope you enjoy it,
Jeb

(1) I wanted to get it working on all browsers (my usual goal), but i'm
pooped and barely got this completed as is.  So i apologize.