 Space / 7923
7922  |  7924
Subject:
Et in Arcadia Lego Update -- The Holy Grail
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sun, 25 Mar 2001 17:05:35 GMT

In lugnet.space, Dave Schuler writes:
To my shame, I hadn't previously explored your site too thoroughly, but I
really like it.  Your Tomb scene puts one in mind of the supposedly
mysterious Rennes-le-Chateau... Is your site going to reveal the location of
the Grail?  That would be a diorama worth seeing!

    Dave!

heh heh,
congrats Dave,
you are the only person to mention the rennes-le-chateau
and grail connections in regard to my poussin painting
reproduction (in lego, of course).
You win! (what, i don't know....)

I'm really into all kinds of esoterica,
(so is George Lucas :-)
and all of us AFOLs are technically 'masonic'
since we build,
so we are all carrying on the great tradition
started by the first pyramid builders in
10,500 B.C.

;-)

-paul