 Star Wars / 10647
Re: Where are the 2001 SW sets?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 22 Jan 2001 22:27:25 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Matt Sekerak writes:
    Here's an interesting tidbit for LOM fans:  I found my way into a brand
new WalMart in Portsmouth, NH.  The store wasn't even open for business yet,
but they asked no questions as I showed myself in...I was supposed to sign
in but I didn't (what a rebel I am).  The aisles were only half-lit, but
FULL of LEGO, including a LOM set I haven't seen before.  It's a three pack
value set called the Alien Discovery Pack, or something to that effect.
Just FYI.

-Matt

The Alien Discovery Pack for $10.00 has the following sets in it:

<set:7300> <set:7301> and <set:7311>

One of the Wal-Marts here in Tucson, AZ had several last week.

- Bob