 Star Wars / 10591
Re: Where are the 2001 SW sets?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 17 Jan 2001 20:49:34 GMT

Skip: kbkids.com is selling them, shop.lego.com is selling them, if you
don't like ordering online I saw some sets at Wal-mart, Target...

In lugnet.starwars, Skip Robinson writes:
I keep browsing my local TRU but they are not on the shelves, where are you
guys finding them? I am waiting with baited breath for the Imperial shuttle
and the escape pod.

Thanks!