 Star Wars / 10635
Re: Where are the 2001 SW sets?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Sun, 21 Jan 2001 13:15:10 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Huw Millington writes:

"Jason J. Railton" <j.j.railton@cwcom.net> wrote in message
I've been trying to track down some 2k1 stuff in the South with no luck.
Some people have said in loc/uk that a few northern TRUs have got the
stuff though.

Bite the bullet and order from shop.lego.com...
Huw

And pay RRP and postage?  Okay, so they screwed up last time and refunded
the postage in full, but I'm not lucky enough to have it happen again ;)

I've just bought a load of Life on Mars stuff from Toys R Us, and it was
about 10% cheaper than the RRPs on S@H.  The new Argos catalogue has some of
the LOM sets too.  Theirs are all at RRP, except for the 7315 Solar Explorer
which is £2 cheaper.

I just think that if TRU can lower the prices, why can't S@H when it's
selling directly from LEGO itself?  I'll probably end up using it for the
odd sets that don't make it to the shops, but reluctantly so.

Jason.