 Star Wars / 10631
RE: Where are the 2001 SW sets?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Sat, 20 Jan 2001 13:27:50 GMT

I picked the Droid Escape in TRU in Aberdeen and the Imperial Shuttle and
Tie Fighter sets in TRU in Nottingham both before Christmas.

Cheers,

Steve

-----Original Message-----
From: news-gateway@lugnet.com [mailto:news-gateway@lugnet.com]On Behalf
Of Jason J. Railton
Sent: 20 January 2001 12:46
To: lugnet.starwars@lugnet.com; lugnet.loc.uk@lugnet.com
Subject: Re: Where are the 2001 SW sets?

In lugnet.starwars, Darren Townsend writes:
I was just reading all the comments about the lack of avialability for Star
Wars 2001 sets, and was thinking how lucky you guys in the states are for
the choice of stores. Over here in the UK we have TRU and...oh, just TRU • really!
I went to my local store last week and they had *5* sets on sale. These • were
the UCS Tie(£89.99) and X-wing(£119.99), Droid Fighter (£4.99), MTT(£39.99)
and Tie(£24.99). Please note that all the above prices are in pounds • sterling!
Daz (Disgruntled and jealous)

Which Tie was £24-99? Is that their discounted price for the Tie/Y-Wing
pack, or was it a Tie Fighter with StormTrooper?

I've been trying to track down some 2k1 stuff in the South with no luck.
Some people have said in loc/uk that a few northern TRUs have got the stuff
though.

Jason.