 Star Wars / 10471
Re: Who else wants an AT-AT?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 4 Jan 2001 19:08:44 GMT

Zak at zak@mimir.net wrote:

I remember wanting to kill for that AT-AT when I was a kid.  Anyway, if LEGO
put out an AT-AT in a big box (size of UCS/Millenium Falcon) I'd buy one (or
two, even).

-Zak

PS - I heard a rumor that LEGO.com was eventually going to have a "build
your own set, buy those pieces" option ... how feasible is this?  That would
rule for the best MOCs.  Of course, if the MOCs are TOO good, LEGO may be in
trouble as far as toy store sales goes ...

I think that the general consensus we all reached was that LEGO will most
likely offer that service based on a limited number and type of parts.

~Mark "Muffin Head" Sandlin
--
Mark's Lego Creations
http://www.nwlink.com/~sandlin/lego