 Star Wars / 10490
Re: Who else wants an AT-AT?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 5 Jan 2001 22:39:13 GMT

BUT if you go strictly by the fact that the foot of the AT-AT covers
the Snowspeeder and take into account the size of the LEGO
Snowspeeder.  In order to accomplish the AT-AT foot being the right
size it would HAVE to be HUGE.

This would also support the idea of having three minifigs in the
cockpit (Two drivers and the commander).

This could be a cool set, I would buy it as ESB is my favorite movie
and Hoth is my favorite scene.

Later,
Ed

On Fri, 5 Jan 2001 07:10:25 GMT, "Joseph Cardana" <jcardanas@home.com>