 Star Wars / 10462
10461  |  10463
Subject:
Who else wants an AT-AT?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 4 Jan 2001 03:57:31 GMT

I've seen a lot of really good MOC AT-ATs on the web and I really think Lego
could do this if they wanted to.  By my estimation, to be minifig scale, it
would have to be about 40 studs tall.  Now Lego's version wouldn't necessarily
have to be this big but it could be made pretty close and still look good.  Has
anyone else seen those big sculptures in the back of the 2001 S@H catalog?  I
think this just proves that Lego is not afraid of making large expensive sets.
Personally, I'd pay $150 for one if they did make it.  LMKWYT