 Star Wars / 10461
Re: UCS Inspired Minifig Scale T-65 X-Wing
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 4 Jan 2001 03:45:35 GMT

<snip>
I don't own any white 1x2 plate hinge pairs (did TLC even make
them?),
<snip>

Oh, heavens yes they made them.  I have tons of 'em.  Except with my luck I
can only find the three fingered ones at one time, and then when I don't
need them I find all of the two fingered ones and none of the three fingered
ones.  Anyway, sorry for my useless rambling, but yes, TLC made plate hinges
in white.  I'm sure you could find some somewhere on Brickbay if you wanted
some that badly.

Kyle Henneberque

P.S.  The model is great.  I respect it very much as I tried to do one with
retractable landing gear and it didn't turn out nearly as aestheticlly (sp?)
as yours did.